From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:04:02 -0400
George Richards wrote:
. > 1999 Corvette 5.7L 6 speed soft top daily driver. 1969 bored and stroked
. > 383 aluminum bow block 4 speed Corvette soft top in the garage.
My vehicle of choice is one that looks like it is stopped when it is going
fast, not one that looks like it is going fast when it is stopped.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org