RE: transportation (was "how's your comp

George Richards wrote:

. > 1999 Corvette 5.7L 6 speed soft top daily driver.  1969 bored and stroked
. > 383 aluminum bow block 4 speed Corvette soft top in the garage.

My vehicle of choice is one that looks like it is stopped when it is going
fast, not one that looks like it is going fast when it is stopped.

Roger Turk
Tucson, Arizona