Re: Off Topic - Calculation Paper

Richard,

	Mine was done by a commercial artist (my son) who used one of his artsy
programs, used a variety of dotted lines for the grid until we had
something we liked, and printed it on his Mac.  Autocad should be able
to get a lot of contrast for the linework for your needs.  Or use a very
heavy grid on the back side of the paper and your margins and lettering
on the front side.  There must be several different ways; I'm sure
you'll find one you like.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson