Re: Point Load on Plywood Flooring

Bobby -
  I found the APA publication I mentioned earlier("Caster Loadings On
Plywood", March 1993). However, it addresses caster/wheel loadings applied to
plywood used as an overlay for an existing floor finish(i.e., temporary
protection when delivering furniture, etc.). Sorry I couldn't be of help.

Charlie Canitz, PE
Bel Air, MD