RE: Off Topic - Calculation Paper

Title: RE: Off Topic - Calculation Paper

we have a local printing company do pads for us.  we can use different paper, different grids, etc.  he keeps masters of 5-6 different types we use, prints them, drills them, backs them and binds them for about $ 2.50 per 50 sheet pad.  Less if the order is larger.  Can even do color separation so your logo can be in color.  Gives you a lot of choices and selection . .  .

we've found that the toner density of the gridlines can be a problem for those who are a bit softer with the pencil with either the xerox or laser print methods, even with a very lightly shaded ACAD pen.

fwiw,

r o b e r t   d.   r o l l o

Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc.

4222 85th st