RE: Q: Moving To A Larger Hard Drive

Another idea for transferring data: there used to be a program called
"Laplink".  You plugged a cable into the serial ports of the old computer
and the new, installed the software, and then you could copy files across.
It was an easy program to use.  I don't recall if it still exists or not.

Gary

Gary J. Ehrlich, P.E.
Project Engineer
Meyer Consulting Engineers Corp.