From: Gary Ehrlich <GEhrlich(--nospam--at)mcecorp.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:59:10 -0400
Another idea for transferring data: there used to be a program called
"Laplink". You plugged a cable into the serial ports of the old computer
and the new, installed the software, and then you could copy files across.
It was an easy program to use. I don't recall if it still exists or not.
Gary J. Ehrlich, P.E.
Meyer Consulting Engineers Corp.
451 Hungerford Drive, Suite 113
Rockville, MD 20850
(301) 738-5695 (fax)
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org