Re: How's your computer?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: How's your computer?
- From: "G. Bunkers" <bunkers(--nospam--at)pro-ns.net>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 10:08:24 -0500
Mr. Turk spake as follows:
"By the way, my "car" is a 1984 Nissan pickup with 188,000 miles on it..."
I wonder if this pickup would be for sale? My 1970 Ford Maverick with
a 200 c.i. six is starting to run a little rough and I might be in the
market for something newer. It's probably an image thing. I think it's
time I start making a better impression in front of my clients.
"You call this a party ? The beer is warm, the women are cold,
and I'm hot under the collar"
- Prev by Subject: RE: FW: How's Your Computer?
- Next by Subject: Humor
- Previous by thread: Re: How's Your Computer?
- Next by thread: Lateral reinf at anchor bolts