RE: Q: Moving To A Larger Hard Drive

Well, if I didn't care what software I ran, I'd be one, too.

But as we've discussed before, I find the products that I want and need to
use are all Windows-based.

Also, my upgrade to the fastest, most powerful PC machine will cost about
$600.

I don't think I could get a G4 system with all the bells and whistles for
anything approaching that.

Lastly, I think you'd be looking at similar problems if you did upgrade,
even with a Mac. I happen to know that hardware compatibility issues with
Macintoshes are hardly nonexistent.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas