Re: transportation (was

I'll respond to the car thing.  FORD FORD FORD.  Very Partial to Mustangs.  Own a '92 GT 5.0. w/ 62,000 mi.  Love It!  As for trucks
My truck of choice would be the new F150 Lightning.  Nothing like a car that will go 0-60 in just over 5 seconds, let alone a TRUCK!

     Stop Being An Internet Marketing Failure - Discover 10 Vital Things You Need To Do Right Now!
     Are you just plain sick and tired of all the hype and empty promises of the programs that guarantee to make you an overnight millionaire?  We've all fallen for the empty promises.  It's human nature, whether you are a doctor, a lawyer, a factory worker, or a burger flipper.  You know in the back of your mind that there has to be a better way!

     Well There Is . . . I'll Show You How.

     One of the first things many programs ask you for is money.  Well, you can relax, I'm not asking you for a dime.  In fact, I'm going to show you how you can get started making money from this website today.  No, you will not have thousands of dollars in your bank account by the end of the month.  But, I can get you a good foundation of programs and FREE resources to begin marketing on the internet.

     The only promise I am going to make you is that I will be straight forward and down to earth . . . No Hype!

     I am also here to help YOU anytime you need.  Feel free to e-mail me with any questions or comments you may have about this program.  I am always here to help and look forward to working with you.

     Lets Get Started . . .

         http://www.internetmarketingresources.cjb.net/