FEMA 350-354

Hi everyone,
I've got a note from Plan checker regarding complying
with FEMA 350 series. As far as I know FEMA
publications, specially 350 series, are just
recommended criteria. Have jurisdications already
began to adopt it as mandatory regulations?
Frank

=====
email: fmtehrani(--nospam--at)msn.com
web: www.fmtehrani.com