> -----Original Message-----
> From: Fariborz Tehrani [mailto:fmtehrani(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 11:44 AM
> To: seaint
> Subject: Welding specification
> Hi everyone,
> I'm looking for typical welding specifications that
> should be found in structural plans. Is there any link
> or online resources?
Not sure what you mean exactly, but I typically reference AWS D1.1 in my
Structural Steel Notes or Spec Section. That's really what it's for.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org