RE: VB for Applications

Hi,
Could any one guide me on a mastering or just learning "VB for APPLICATIONS"
programming (Basic and advance level)?
Thanks,
Joseph Harouni

i have two books which are rather dated now but they are pretty good
beginning books.
both are written by jerry winters

1.  autocad - visual basics - excel - customizing autocad with microsoft
excel
isbn:  1-892131-01-5
2.  autocad - visual basics - vba - a guide for the non programmer
isbn:  1-892131-00-5

my scribbles inside the front of the book indicate november 1998 - if i
remember correctly, they were hot off the presses at that time.

these books are pretty good - enough to take you from ground zero to
dangerous.

da