To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: VB for Applications
From: David Adie <dadie(--nospam--at)bjginc.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:39:38 -0700
Could any one guide me on a mastering or just learning "VB for APPLICATIONS"
programming (Basic and advance level)?
i have two books which are rather dated now but they are pretty good
both are written by jerry winters
1. autocad - visual basics - excel - customizing autocad with microsoft
2. autocad - visual basics - vba - a guide for the non programmer
my scribbles inside the front of the book indicate november 1998 - if i
remember correctly, they were hot off the presses at that time.
these books are pretty good - enough to take you from ground zero to
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org