RE: VB for Applications

Joseph (and others), I have created a Visual Basic (VBA) Discussion
forum in the Structuralist.Net Software Users Forum where those
interested in learning, discussing and offering peer-2-peer assistance
in the education of Visual Basic can meet. There has not been a lot of
traffic on this board but it can be a very useful educational tool and
it does allow the user to upload sample VBA files for others to review
and discuss.
It may be that others do not know of the forum, but unlike the Microsoft
VBA newsgroups, this is for engineers who wish to discuss engineering
VBA application.
I hope you will find it of use.
>From the link for the discussion forum listed below, follow the path to
Index/Professional/Software Users Forum and then look for the VBA forum
on the list of 23 software applications.
It is a good place to learn new applications and share experiences with
others.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

The Structuralist is a Public, Professional and Educational website
devoted to issues on Housing. You are invited to participate or simply
visit our discussion forums at"

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire
link beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no
spaces between any of the letters or characters.

subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList
subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at: