To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Plywood stress in bending
From: "Hafiz, Sanaa S." <shafiz(--nospam--at)GFNET.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:30:53 -0400
I 'm checking industrial shelving which is consist of 1/2 inch plywood,
other location has 3/4 in plywood. I need allowable stress in bending for
both thickness. You help is greatly appreciated.
Sana Hafiz, structural engineer.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org