RE: FEMA 350-354

FEMA documents are Guidelines not Regulations.  FEMA 350 is considerably
LESS restrictive for OMF than SMF.  They permit deeper beams and deeper
columns for OMFs than SMFs.

Rick Drake, SE
Fluor Daniel, Aliso Viejo, CA

********************************

                    Fariborz
                    Tehrani              To:     seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
                    <fmtehrani@yaho
                    o.com>               cc:
                    06/20/01 03:32
                    PM                   Subject:     RE: FEMA 350-354.
                    Please respond
                    to seaint                                                                                    .

How about OMRF? FEMA regulations have more
restrictions for OMRF than SMRF compare to UBC or AISC
provisions.

=====
email: fmtehrani(--nospam--at)msn.com
web: www.fmtehrani.com