Well, my letter got printed, but as fabulously erudite as it makes me
appear, I believe my letter pales in comparison to the two letters from
George Kirby and Joe Neville, regarding Richard Weingardt's April 2001
article "Are We Our Own Worst Enemy?"
Interestingly, the NCSEA Advocacy Committe is holding a teleconference
tomorrow to organize the P.R. effort. These two letters in SE are fodder for
Here's hoping this is the start of something big.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org