Letters to the Editor in Structural Engineer Magazine

Well, my letter got printed, but as fabulously erudite as it makes me
appear, I believe my letter pales in comparison to the two letters from
George Kirby and Joe Neville, regarding Richard Weingardt's April 2001
article "Are We Our Own Worst Enemy?"

Interestingly, the NCSEA Advocacy Committe is holding a teleconference
tomorrow to organize the P.R. effort. These two letters in SE are fodder for
our discussion.

Here's hoping this is the start of something big.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251