Re: Our Own Worst Enemy

As usual, a completely un-biased view from Bill ...

congrats on getting your conservative agenda published. Company lines and double talk from Meet the Press can go a long way, even in engineering issues.

Hope all those deteriorating bridges don't fail in D.C. or Austin under this administration - I'm sure the Demos will get blamed for 8 years of neglect if that happens - just like our electricity woes in CA.

-gerard
SF, CA