As usual, a completely un-biased view from Bill ...
congrats on getting your conservative agenda published. Company lines and double talk from Meet the Press can go a long way, even in engineering issues.
Hope all those deteriorating bridges don't fail in D.C. or Austin under this administration - I'm sure the Demos will get blamed for 8 years of neglect if that happens - just like our electricity woes in CA.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org