EnerCalc, TEDDS or other?

Okay, I'm getting down to the wire where I have got to fish or cut bait (how's that for deft mixing of metaphors?) regarding purchasing an all purpose structural utility design program.

I have been using EnerCalc's demo for quite awhile now, and I'm pretty comfortable with it. TEDDS, as far as I know, doesn't have a demo, so I haven't even seen it, but I've seen that it has quite a loyal following among folks I regard highly, like Dennis Wish.

So, I need a show of hands, PRIVATE EMAIL ONLY PLEASE!!!, of those who favor each program, or have some other alternative I should consider.

Thanks a lot, folks.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas