Hard Drive - For Bill[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Hard Drive - For Bill
- From: "E.B.Davison, P.Eng." <rndeng(--nospam--at)planet.eon.net>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:06:46 -0600
Talked to vendor of last upgrade from 486 to P111. He stated that they linked the two machines and used a Norton utility to down load on to the other. Making the CD was normal procedure. By the way I like Enercalc, although I have not used Tedds.
RND Engineering (1997) Ltd.
#210 -9440 -49 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T6B 2M9
- Prev by Subject: Re: Hard Drive
- Next by Subject: Hardy Frames
- Previous by thread: (no subject)
- Next by thread: floor topping for inside pool deck