floor topping for inside pool deck

As usual contractor did not saw cut slab on grade (sog) soon enough after
pouring. Thus we now have numerous random cracking all around this beautiful
competition pool.

Can someone out there send me some good recommendations for a concrete
surfacing material for a sog that has random cracking?

Our objective is to   a) not replace the sog but to surface it and in the
process not have cracking telegraph back thru

  b) get a good wearing surface that is durable and provides good traction

  c) determine proper application steps ,watchouts, etc

We have to make a quick decision on this so if you know something, pls email
me quickly.