From: Alden Manipula [mailto:amanipula(--nospam--at)novagroupinc.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 1:55 PM
To: SEAINT Listserve
Subject: Steel Tube

I have an architect calling out 1" x 1" steel tubes.  But the smallest tube in my AISC manual is 1-1/2" x 1-1/2".  It's my understanding that the manual lists all the available sizes fabricated, is this correct?  or can she get 1" square steel tubes?

Alden Manipula
Structural E.I.T.
www.novagroupinc.net