RE: Steel Tube[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Steel Tube
- From: Albert Meyer <Ameyer(--nospam--at)martinaia.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 14:11:50 -0400
The smallest size listed in the HSS manual (black book) lists a 1 1/4 x 1 1/4 available in 1/8 and 3/16 wall thicknesses, but it is possible that other sizes may be available from some manufacturers.
Albert J. Meyer, Jr., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Steel Tube
- Next by Subject: RE: Steel Tube
- Previous by thread: Re: Steel Tube
- Next by thread: RE: Steel Tube