RE: Steel Tube[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Steel Tube
- From: David Adie <dadie(--nospam--at)bjginc.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:23:15 -0700
one thing you could do is to call around to your local steel detailers, find out where they are getting their steel (it might all be from the same place), call up that plant, get a list of all their available shapes and sizes. that will be a good reference for future use.
I have an architect calling out 1" x 1" steel tubes. But the smallest tube in my AISC manual is 1-1/2" x 1-1/2". It's my understanding that the manual lists all the available sizes fabricated, is this correct? or can she get 1" square steel tubes?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Steel Tube
- Next by Subject: Re: Steel Tube
- Previous by thread: RE: Steel Tube
- Next by thread: RE:Steel Tubes