From: Francisco Diego Arcos [mailto:fdarammx(--nospam--at)prodigy.net.mx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 3:07 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Metal Building Details

I think the mentioned book by Morton Newman has details for multiple story
buildings and nothing for gable roof buildings used as commercial or
industrial buildings (PEMBs). I don't think that book will get you in the
ballpark at all, so save your money.

There's another McGraw Hill publication by Alexander Newman called Metal
Building Systems. That might help a little bit more although is not a
detailing book.

Good luck in your search,

Francisco Diego