missing pages

Hello everyone,

I was checking something about composite beams in AISC manual (9th edition)
and got an unpleasant surprise: two pages have been torn off, specifically
5-153 (with 5-154) and 5-155 (with 5-156)...heck, they were there last
time...
Anyway, might I ask some goodhearted fellow to scan and send those missing
pages to a_more(--nospam--at)penteres.it ? (or am I suggesting to infringe some copyright
issue?)
A fax could be ok too, but due to my nationality i'm not asking that much
(anyway, just in case you're around here (Italy), the fax # is
+39 -(0)2-70034906....)

Many thanks in advance.
andrea