RE: California's Rolling Blackouts --- solution to problem

Michael,

I personally guarantee the people of the world that when gas costs
$5.60/gallon then America will drastically reduce consumption.  It sounds
like the solution in the UK was gas that costs $5.60/gallon.  The average
guy bagging groceries in America does not make enough money to plaster his
apartment with solar panels.

I think Bush does not want to destroy the planet for his kids anymore than
any parent in the UK does. Americans, except for some Texans reading this
list, do not like to breath polluted air or drink polluted water or starve
to death or freeze or get radiation sickness or die of thirst anymore than
anyone else in the world.  You should have faith that we will come around.

Don't believe all the stereotypes about Americans. We all have guns but we
don't all shoot at road signs, except for some of the Texans reading this
list.  Please make sure and disinfect your shoes before stepping off the
airliner.

Respectfully,

Scott M Haan P.E.
Plan Review Engineer