RE: Greed and Reward

Er, isn't that like saying "there'll always be two birds in a pair of
pigeons?"

[QUOTE MODE ON]

po·lem·ic (p&-'le-mik) n. 1 a : an aggressive attack on or refutation of the
opinions or principles
of another b : the art or practice of disputation or controversy -- usually
used in plural but sing. or plural in constr. 2 : an aggressive
controversialist : DISPUTANT

(Etymology: French polémique, from Middle French, from polemique
controversial, from Greek polemikos warlike, hostile, from polemos war;
perhaps akin to Greek pelemizein to shake, Old English ealfelo baleful Date:
1638 - po·lem·i·cist  /-'le-m&-sist/ noun)

[QUOTE MODE OFF]

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas