RE: Greed and Reward

From: Robert Shaffer [mailto:rkdn(--nospam--at)cruzio.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2001 4:49 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Greed and Reward

It is not greed that I expect an honest days pay for an honest days work.  I am quite certain that the millions of Americans who struggle every day to pay the rent and keep food on the table  are NOT motivated by greed.  We bust our butts and ask that we get a fair shake in return.

I think the problem here is "dueling definitions of the word 'greed'".

Perhaps an explicit definition of terms is warranted.

William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
Katy, Texas
Phone 281-492-2251