Re: Greed and Reward

Attention SEAINT List members:

I offer the following  to the California ENERGY   Thread  message

San Francisco Examiner
January 14, 2001

How To Create an Energy Crisis

by Sally C. Pipes

Contrary to current belief, creating an energy crisis in California is not a
simple matter. To achieve skyrocketing utility bills and brownouts at current
levels, with the threat of worse to come, requires a complicated series of
steps and considerable determination.....................................

  For    full  story   @

  http://www.pacificresearch.org/oped/011401sp.html