cast iron and aluminum compatiblilty

I have been asked whether placing new aluminum framing on existing cast iron brackets will cause corrosion problems.  I don't deal with either material very often, but I do recall having to separate aluminum from galvanized steel in the past.  If I do have to separate them, would painting suffice or is something more elaborate required.  The aluminum framing is bleacher seating for a stadium.

Thanks for your help.

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates