RE: Q: Moving To A Larger Hard Drive

Bill,

That is interesting.

I always thought that the drive size that could be used was more a matter
of the OS limitations (definitely know this is true on Mac systems, but
also thought it was true for Windoze/DOS systems too). I am not aware of
any reason that the motherboard would limit the drive size.  You may want
to investigate this more before shelling out $$ for a new motherboard.

If you share more details of your system, I will see if I can assist with
my limited expertise <grin>.  If I can't help, then I can always talk to
our IT people.

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI