RE: Q: Moving To A Larger Hard Drive

Bill,

I was going to suggest something similar.  I was wondering to myself if a
new PCI hard drive (IDE/EIDE) controller card might solve the problem.  It
would largely depend on if the BIOS problem is relative to just the
IDE/EIDE controller on the motherboard or if is a more system wide
limitation.

But then Roger's solution is likely much more cheaper than a PCI
controller card.

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI