Re: Q: Moving To A Larger Hard Drive

Bill,

	Why not just take it to your friendly neighbourhood computer service
centre?

	I recently acquired a non working 486 and did exactly the above.  It
cost just over $200.00 Canadian (about $140.00 U.S.) for a complete
check-up AND installation of a new 10 GB hard drive including the cost
of the drive.  I now have an excellent (and cheap) backup device.

				Best regards to all,

				H. Daryl Richardson