Imperial Units[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Imperial Units
- From: "Nels Roselund, SE" <njineer(--nospam--at)att.net>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:52:56 -0700
A client's specifications require the design of the project to be in imperial units.
Is this a system of measurement? What are its length/weight/force units?
This is a project that involves brickwork, and I seem to recall that there was a manufacturer of bricks that had bricks of a special size and shape that were called imperial bricks -- I suppose these specs could be referring to brick units. But the existing bricks are commons, and the context seems to give imperial a meaning that is more probably related to a system of measurement.
South San Gabriel, CA
- Prev by Subject: IMPACT (not quite)
- Next by Subject: RE: Imperial Units
- Previous by thread: fire design
- Next by thread: Re: Imperial Units