RE: Imperial Units[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Imperial Units
- From: "Effland, Greg" <geeffland(--nospam--at)butlermfg.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 16:20:31 -0500
Imperial Units ... essentially US Customary units, lbs, ft, inches, etc. You will see references to Metric and Imperial units specifically in Canadian or other foreign (to the US) documents. Imperial refers to the old system used in the UK. A quick search on the WWW will reveal a few "calculators" to translate from one to the other... But essentially I would take the spec as meaning the US customary units are acceptable/required.
Greg Effland, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Imperial Units
- Next by Subject: RE: Imperial Units
- Previous by thread: RE: Imperial Units
- Next by thread: RE: Imperial Units