From: Les Rhinehart [mailto:l_n_rhinehart(--nospam--at)email.com]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 12:01 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Weak Axis Bending of Rolled Channel ASD

Does anyone know how you can justify Fb=0.75Fy for weak axis bending of a
rolled channel?  Section F2.1 specifically to my knowledge cover doubly
symmetrical I & H shape and solid bars, not channels.   Any ideas?

Thanks,

Les Rhinehart
VITOK Engineers, Inc.
Louisville, KY

NOTICE - This message may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.