RE: Imperial Units

Stan,

As far as I know the length, weight, and force are the same as the US.  The
only differences are the ton, and the gallon.
 1 US Gallon = 0.83267 Imperial Gallon
 1 Ton (US a.k.a. short) = 2000 pounds
 1 Ton (UK a.k.a. long) = 2240 pounds

 1 Spot of tea (UK) = 1 cup of tea (US) .... Just for fun.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague