Re: Imperial Units

Nels

According to my Merriam Webster the US and Imperial units would be the
same except for liquid and dry units of measure (bushel, peck gallon
etc.)  However, according to The Engineers Companion, Mott Souders, 1
Imperial cubic foot times 0.9999916 equals a US cubic foot.  We need to
keep these things distinct you know.

I remember driving though Canada before they converted to metric - gas
milage always improved by 20% in Canada.

--
Forrest T. Braun, P.E.