ASD Weak Axis Bending of Rolled Channel

Does anyone knows if Fb=0.75Fy applies to a rolled channel ( C5x6.7 for
example) bent about the weak axis?  AISC ASD F2.1 does not mention channels
as I read it.  RISA-3D uses F2.1 as applying to a channel.  Can anyone shed
some light on this.  I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Les Rhinehart
VITOK Engineers, Inc.
Louisville, KY