Here's another question on CFS design and detailing, maybe not so
I need to know if it is possible to form a "sweep" of a specified radius in
a CFS beam, perhaps a box beam, perhaps some other built-up type.
It seems like with curtain-wall designs being so versatile, this should be
fairly common (who make rectangular office buildings anymore?)
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org