Structuralist.Net - New Residential Retrofit Forum

I have added a Seismic Retrofit forum for Residential Construction and
have posted links to the FEMA (ABAG) Online Seismic Retrofit Training
for Building Inspectors and Contractors. This is a wonderful site that
provides a great deal of information of value to engineers who are
unfamiliar with residential retrofit work. I highly recommend this site,
which you can access from the Structural Solutions Forum at:
http://www.structuralist."net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action
=Category&CID=27&SID=14381

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COPY AND PASTE THE ENTIRE LINE STARTING WITH HTTP AND
ENDING WITH 14381. THERE MUST BE NO SPACES OR LINE FEEDS OR THE LINK
WILL FAIL.

You may also access the site from the Structuralist home page at:

http://www.structuralist.net

Choose "Professional Forum" from the left side of the page. Next scroll
down the forum list to
"Structural Solutions: Remodel, Retrofits and Remedial Wood Framing" And
click on the forum title.

There are currently two forums on this board. Click on "Seismic Retrofit
of Residential Homes" to access the FEMA topic.

AN EVEN EASIER WAY TO FIND THE FORUM:
I've never mentioned this one and I don't know why. You can start at any
page of the Discussion Forum starting at:
http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?SID=143
81

Or following the first step of the instructions above.

At the bottom of the screen, you will see a drop down box that allows
you to skip over to any topic on the forum. This one needs no special
instructions - simply pull down the menu and you will find every topic
listed.

I hope this will help some of you navigate easier.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

The Structuralist is a Public, Professional and Educational website
devoted to issues on Housing. You are invited to participate or simply
visit our discussion forums at"

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire
link beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no
spaces between any of the letters or characters.

subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList
subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at: