RE: KeyLat from KeyMark

Yi,
You really need to contact Teddy Taylor at Simpson (Call the 800 number
on your Simpson Catalog and ask for Teddy Taylor). I don't want to
commit to rates for the service as they may have more creative pricing
than I choose to accept. The are currently providing the serve on a
square foot cost based on the gross square-footage of the building that
I considered very reasonable.

Dennis