Re: Drift

Single story, 13' high, auto sales showroom, 45' x 52' All glass walls, 8 exterior tube columns, no x-bracing.  Glass units frame between columns.

What is appropriate allowable drift?
It depends.  I'd run 'R' compound tires on that surface and set the back swaybars to 3/4 and the front sways to full, deactivate the traction-control, and bring the speed up smoothly until I get a nice even four wheel drift.  ;-)

As for x-bracing, the standard x-bracing from the new M3 works well . . .  and don't forget to bring your helmet to the track.

David Sharp
BMW CCA Member #168622