From: Fountain Conner [mailto:fconner(--nospam--at)pcola.gulf.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 11:53 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Drift

I did this once.  I got "maximum allowable" support frame displacement from
the window supplier.

He *knows* (or should know) what his units will take.  No one else can do
better than guess.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561

----------
From: John P. Riley <jpriley485(--nospam--at)peoplepc.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Drift
Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 11:34 AM

Single story, 13' high, auto sales showroom, 45' x 52'
All glass walls, 8 exterior tube columns, no x-bracing.
Glass units frame between columns.

What is appropriate allowable drift?
John P. Riley, PE, SE