Re: Bent anchor bolts

There is criteria governing reinforcing steel, namely field bending of grade
60 rebar in the Code. There very well might be a relationship between limits
placed upon more brittle rebar and cast-in-place anchors. My first choice for
research would be ACI 530.1-92 or ASCE 6-92 or TMS 602-92. Of course these are
1992 committee reports!

Steven A.
Los Angeles