Re: Bent anchor bolts

Tom,

Thanks!  Even though I have gone to the light (aka concrete), I still am
enticed by the "darkside"...that is I still get Modern Steel Construction.
<grin>  So, I dugout the August 1999 issue.  I obviously still had since I
am a pack rat and can't throw anything away! <grin>

I figured the answer for this question was more likely to be addressed by
some AISC publication.

Thanks again,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI