Re: Bent anchor bolts

Steven:

I already knew about the provisions in ACI 318.  Specifically, it is
section 7.3.2 which basically say no field bending of rebar unless
"blessed" by the EOR.

I basically figured that some cold bending of anchor rods would be OK
depending largely on the material spec for the anchor rods.  For example,
I figured it was more "permissable" for something like A36, but that it
would be more "frowned" upon for one of the high strength rod material
specs.

Thanks,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI