bolted moment connections

hello, im looking for some code specifications about
steel bolted moment connections,  in our code the
rigid connection must carry 1.2xbeam's moment
capacity, some cases this needs large connections and
we usually use welded connection types because in
bolted connection , forces that bolts deal to flange
of column may cause deformations on columns flange and
bolt holes reduces column's moment capacity i wonder
that what specifications are there about these cases
and how do you avoid these problems ??

thanks in advance.