Block information[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Block information
- From: "Jorge Ramos" <junip(--nospam--at)esoterica.pt>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 13:57:48 +0100
Does anybody know how to extract block information from a dwg file?
The information I need is the X, Y & Z coordinates of the inserted points and the name associated with the blocks.
I tried to define a template in a notepad file with the following fields: BL:X, BL:Y, BL:Z and BL:NAME and to create a block entity with the same tag attributes. However the extract operation was not successful. AutoCAD prompted a command message, informing that there weren't any attributes fields defined.
I appreciate some help about this matter.
Thanks in advance
- Prev by Subject: Re: Blast damage
- Next by Subject: Re: Block information
- Previous by thread: Roof Mounted HVAC Equipment Screens
- Next by thread: Re: Block information