From: "Jorge Ramos" <junip(--nospam--at)esoterica.pt>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 8:57 AM
Subject: Block information

Hello fellows

Does anybody know how to extract block information from a dwg file?
The information I need is the X, Y & Z coordinates of the inserted points
and the name associated with the blocks.
I tried to define a template in a notepad file with the following fields:
BL:X, BL:Y, BL:Z and BL:NAME and to create a block entity with the same tag
attributes. However the extract operation was not successful. AutoCAD
prompted a command message, informing that there weren't any attributes
fields defined.
I appreciate some help about this matter.
Thanks in advance

J. Ramos