Re: bolted moment connections

Try Prof. Astaneh 's publications from UC Berkeley if you are designing for Seismic. He has authored several STEEL TIPS on bolted seismic connections including Bolted Flange Plate, Column Tree Moment Conn., and Steel Shearwalls. The first two should be downloadable from WWW.AISC.ORG.

As Tom Said, FEMA 350 is a very good reference for current options and design methods for Fully Rigid and Partially Rigid moment connections in seismic design. I think you can view the document on the web at FEMA's website, although I have yet to find it when I search around on my lunch break.

HTH,
-gerard
SF, CA