From: Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)d-fd.com [mailto:Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)d-fd.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 8:15 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Bent anchor bolts

John,

The original URL should take you directly to the article, however, if you
are having problems try the following:

Go to http://www.aisc.org

Engineering & Technical Information

Steel Interchange

scroll down to August 1999, "Guidelines for Bent Anchor Rods"

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Duke/Fluor Daniel

----- Forwarded by Tom Hunt/DFD on 06/27/01 08:03 AM -----

                    "Armijo, John J

                    (PWCSD 184)"           To:     "'Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)d-fd.com'"
<Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)d-fd.com>
                    <ArmijoJJ@PWCSD        cc:

                    .NAVY.MIL>             Subject:     RE: Bent anchor
bolts

                    06/27/01 07:14

                    AM

I can't find the referenced question and two responses online. The only
thing that shows up are 5 featured articles which evidently appeared in the
August 1999 issue. If you have found it online I must be overlooking
something fairly obvious. Any help you offer is greatly appreciated. I am
curious to read more on the issue of bent anchor rods.